Ever considered leveraging your hobby (or static website) into a small business with full shopping cart facilities?
How about transforming your already-exiting website into an eCommerce store, making it easy for potential customers to buy and pay for your products online using either their Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Bank Deposit into your Account?
Whether you’re an experienced sales shark or an eCommerce novice, you can utilize WordPress as the basic framework to build an e-commerce site.
All you need is help from a specified plugin (and theme)-
and don’t forget:Wordpress is Open Source (free) and so are most eCommerce plugins and themes.
WordPress makes it super easy to turn any plain static website into a beautiful online shop. You can set up an eCommerce website in literally minutes, from any computer, without having to deal with any special software or technical additions. All you need to do so is install the base WordPress files and any of the many free eCommerce Plugins – it’s as easy as that! This means no setbacks or a post-installation adjusting period.
Extended Special Features
- Quickly and easily create a branded e-commerce experience for your Website that is open 24/7
- Add products, create collections and style your e-commerce shop as you please via a password protected admin back-end.
- Begin selling in minutes
Accept payment using any of the supported payment gateways including: PayPal, Credit Cards, Direct Bank Deposit or Cash on Delivery.
- Easily search and filter through orders, manage product postage and fulfillment, and track top customers
- eCommerce Analytics for some Installations See here for the List (using PIWIK free open source analytical Software)
Who Can Use and Benefit?
Well, anyone who wants to! WordPress has thousands of active online retailers including:
- Small business owners
- Artists (amateur or professional)
- Etsy-like vendors
And many more!
For any additional Queries or if you require any other Information please contact me or call me on +357 97682182 (Protaras)