To setup an email account with Windows Mail:
1. Open Windows Mail by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs and then clicking Windows Mail.
2. Select ‘Tools’ from the top menu bar, then click on ‘Accounts’
3. Select the ‘Mail’ tab or proceed to step 4
4. Click the ‘Add’ button, select ‘Mail’/ ‘Email Account’ and the Internet Connection Wizard will appear
5. Enter your name (to appear in your emails)
6. Enter your email address
7. Enter the email server names information as per sample configuration above and select that youroutgoing server requires authentication
8.Enter your Account Name as firstname.lastname@example.org and Password
9. Your Windows Mail program should now be setup!